My mom is suffering from chronic kidney disease. Her blood urea nitrogen, serum is 31.90 mg/dl creatinine is 3.12 blood urea 68.30 hemoglobin is 8.7. So what should I do to cure it?

Your mother does appear to have chronic kidney disease (CKD).  For diagnosis and treatment, you will need to consult with a nephrologist in your country.  A proper diagnosis as to why she has CKD is necessary to then prescribe proper treatment.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Blood/Urine Testing For Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Nephrologist, Treatments. Bookmark the permalink.