I have a kidney stone in my bladder, just big enough that it won’t pass. It causes me a lot of pain, no bleeding, just hurts. What are my options?

This is a urological problem and must be evaluated and addressed by a urologist.  I suggest you consult with a urologist.  I am a nephrologist and do not have any expertise in bladder stones.

For more information on kidney stones click here:

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney Stones, Treatments. Bookmark the permalink.