Dear Sir, I am 70 years old. I have 2 simple cysts in my left kidney (one18mm other 22 mm). Blood comes through urine. The prostate gland is normal. I earnestly request you, please give some medicine and suggestion.

The problem that you identify is a urological problem.  I am a nephrologist and do not treat bladder problems.  I suggest that you contact a urologist for consultation.

For more information on Cysts click here:

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney Cysts, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.