Daily Archives: September 23, 2016

Hi, my question is I have cysts and a small tumor on my left kidney and the right kidney has kidney stones. What I can do?

The problem that you pose is a urological question.  You should consult with a urologist.  This is a surgical problem.  I am a nephrologist and not a surgeon.  A urologist is a surgeon and best able to evaluate and recommend … Continue reading

Posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney Stones, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Treatments, Urological Issues