I have stage 4 and need repair of large hospital hernia. Is it okay?

I am unable to give medical advice without performing a complete history and physical examination.  I suggest you ask your primary care physician (PCP) and your nephrologist regarding your planned surgery.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, GFR, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Nephrologist. Bookmark the permalink.