Sir, I have serum creatinine 7. 9 and I am already suffering from heart problem and pacemaker is implanted. What should I do now?

You should consult with a nephrologist who can examine you and determine the cause of your kidney disease and then form a treatment plan.  That treatment plan may include dialysis treatments or possibly transplantation.

For more information on CKD click here:

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Blood/Urine Testing For Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Nephrologist, Treatments. Bookmark the permalink.