My mother is 50 years old and suffering from some kind of kidney tumor and has increased creatinine level. I am really upset. Local Doctor suggested us removal of left kidney.

The problem that you describe is a urological problem.  I am a nephrologist and do not deal with kidney tumors.  I suggest that you consult with a urologist.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney Mass, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.