Hi doctor My mother is 72 years old and highly diabetic. Now her creatinine is 3.Please advice for a better treatment.

Your mother should see a nephrologist and have testing of protein in the urine and testing for remaining kidney function.  The nephrologist can then recommend proper treatment for her chronic kidney disease (CKD).

For more information on Diabetes click here:

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Blood/Urine Testing For Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Symptoms and Side Effects, Treatments. Bookmark the permalink.