I am 42 years old. I am living in Ethiopia (east Africa). I lost my right kidney because of renal mass in 2007. Currently, on my left kidney there is attenuating left renal mass. Now I am really worried. Dr. please what do you advise me?

The problem that you pose is a urological problem and is treated by a urologist.  You should address your question to a urologist.  I am a nephrologist and have no expertise in kidney tumors or cancer.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney Cancer, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Nephrectomy / One kidney, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.