My husband has been urinating blood for two days.he went to the urologist today and we are waiting on the lab work. He is having severe back pain and we forgot to ask what he can take for the pain. He did tell him not to take any goody powders. Do you have any idea what would be OK for him to take for the pain?

I am unable to recommend medical treatment without performing a complete history and physical examination.  I suggest that you consult with your husband’s physician for treatment of the pain.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney-Related Health Questions. Bookmark the permalink.