I was just dx with CKD and calculus kidneys my lower back hurts all the time. Pain in the right side in my lower back and lower left in the back. Is this normal and of course I have fatigue and will go to my nephrologist on April 4. I hurt whether I have a kidney infection.

If there is a stone (calculus) in your kidney, then this must be evaluated and treated by a urologist, not a nephrologist.  I suggest consultation with a urologist.

For more information on kidney stones click here:

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney Stones, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Nephrologist, Treatments, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.