I am looking for a dietician who can create a meal plan for me to follow. I cannot grasp the concept of creating one myself. Where can I find a reasonably priced renal dietician?

There should be registered dietitians in your area and the best way to access them is to discuss this with your physician and seek a referral to a dietitian who could review your current diet and make suggestions.  Your primary care physician (PCP) should have knowledge of dietitians in your area.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, Diet/Nutrition. Bookmark the permalink.