I need advice. I lost my right kidney with a renal mass in 2008. Not on dialysis but on the border line.

I am unable to provide a specific diagnosis based on the information that you present.  It is best if you consult with your nephrologist or your primary care physician about treatment and advice.  Since you have only a single remaining kidney, it is very important for you to have regular examinations as well as blood and urine testing for chronic kidney disease (CKD).

For more information on dialysis click here:


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Blood/Urine Testing For Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Nephrologist. Bookmark the permalink.