Hi sir. I’m male. My age is 21 year. I have problem in my right kidney. My right kidney size is 4.91 and left size is 13cm and I have a stone in left kidney. I’m worried about my health. Tell me sir, my right kidney size is dangerous for me? Please tell me your advise what will I do now?

The problem that you pose is a urological problem and best evaluated and treated by a urologist.  I am a nephrologist and do not perform surgery.  A urologist is a surgeon and is the best person to evaluate your small right kidney and deal with the stone in your left kidney.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Blood/Urine Testing For Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney Stones, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing. Bookmark the permalink.