Hi Doc, I am experiencing the symptoms of kidney disease/failure. I am in a great deal of pain. I need to see someone to address this. I am intolerant to NSAIDS ie Ibuprofen and Naproxen they make me vomit a lot. Any and all ideas on how to get this taken care of would be greatly appreciated.

If you are concerned about kidney disease, you must be examined by your physician and ask to be evaluated. I am unable to make a diagnosis based on the information that you present.  You need to see your physician for a complete history and physical examination.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Blood/Urine Testing For Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Medication and Kidney Disease, Medication and Kidney Function, Treatments. Bookmark the permalink.