My son is suffering with vomiting after taking food. He suffering with stomach pain sometimes. Now he is 3years old. I contacted with children doctor. He told to take scan. After I take scan reports, he told me stone is found in RT KIDNEY. That report showing 2.9 cm calculus. Doctor told to give him plenty of water and fluid give good result for my son. Please kindly give me your valuable result to cure soon for best results.

The question that you ask is about kidney stone disease and this is usually addressed to a urologist.  I am a nephrologist and do not care for kidney stone disease.  Your son should be seen by a urologist and evaluated.  I suggest that you consult with a pediatric urologist for evaluation and treatment.


This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, Diet/Nutrition, Kidney Stones, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Laboratory Testing, Treatments, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.