My husband is 40 years old and he has creatine level 1.5. Will there be any kidney problem? He has RA and Gout.

I am unable to make a specific diagnosis based on the information that you present.  In order to make a diagnosis of chronic kidney disease (CKD) your husband must have both blood and urine testing.  I suggest you consult with your husband’s physician about the diagnosis of CKD.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, Gout, Kidney-Related Health Questions. Bookmark the permalink.