I was working with a solvent tricholorethylene. Now I lost my right kidney and am waiting for chemo or radiation treatment. Which is less dangerous?

I am a nephrologist and have no expertise with kidney cancer.  I suggest that you consult with a urologist or an oncologist in order to know what to do with kidney cancer.  Kidney cancer is very difficult to treat unless it can be removed completely at the time of surgery.



This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney Cancer, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.