I am 17 years old. My left kidney is enlarged with gross hydronephrosis and thinned our renal cortex. Right kidney is normal from recent report. I had a surgery when I was 6 years old and again pyeloplasty was done when I was 13 years old. So how can it be treated?

The question that you ask is a urological question.  I am a nephrologist and I have no expertise in surgery or urology.  You should ask the question of a urologist.

For more information on Hydronephrosis click here:

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Symptoms and Side Effects, Treatments, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.