I’ve shrunk my kidneys by breathing in solvents by accident, not on purpose. Is there anything I can do?

I am not able to determine the type of solvents that you have been exposed to or the type of kidney damage that you have experienced. I suggest that you consult with a nephrologist for a complete history and physical examination.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Nephrologist. Bookmark the permalink.