Sir, I am 23 years old. I have mild Hydronephrosis disease on both kidneys. Is it a critical illness or minor illness and what should I do for treatment?

Hydronephrosis of the kidney means there is a possibility of blockage of the kidney. A urologist is best suited to evaluate this blockage and see if further testing or treatment is needed. I suggest that you consult with a urologist. I am a nephrologist and not a surgeon. A urologist is a surgeon and has the training to evaluate hydronephrosis and determine if surgery or other treatment is required.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Hydronephrosis and Hydroureter, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.