I was on Valsartan for years and now I am in kidney failure. It came on just out of the blue. I have been going down hill and the Doctor keeps “wait and see”. I do not know what to do now. I am afraid I will die soon. I need a Doctor who will help me. My Doctor has not suggested anything and I had no clue as no one I know has ever gone through this.

Consultation with a nephrologist may be helpful to establish your diagnosis and your prognosis. I suggest that you seek a consultation with a nephrologist from your primary care physician (PCP).

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Nephrologist. Bookmark the permalink.