Hello? I live in Pakistan, and I hope you will be fine and happy. Sir, I have a problem of kidney stone in my renal pelvis left side that size is 13 mm and I am very worried. What do I do for the stone to get out to my kidney?

Kidney stones should be evaluated by a urologist. I am a nephrologist and do not perform surgery. A urologist should evaluate the stone and determine the best course of treatment. I suggest you consult with a urologist.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Kidney Stones, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Nephrologist, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.