I have mild hydronephrosis with proximal hydroureter in left kidney and size is 12.7×4.9 cm.While I feel pain in lower abdomen as well in both kidneys. I took medicines but problem is still present. What should I do to determine the disease and treatment?

The problem that you describe is a urological problem. I am a nephrologist and have no surgical expertise. I suggest that you consult with a urologist, who is a surgeon and deals with blockages of the kidney.

For general information about hydronephrosis, please visit our website at: https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/hydronephrosis

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Hydronephrosis and Hydroureter, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Nephrologist, Urological Issues. Bookmark the permalink.