Good day Doctor. I was diagnosed of adult polycystic kidney disease. Now my lab test result shows my creatinine level is 1,195. Since I am feeling hiccups, tiredness, and immerturia. Please, what can I do to bring the creatinine level down? Thank you.

The information that you present suggests that you have very advanced chronic kidney disease (CKD) related to your polycystic kidney disease (PCKD). I suggest that you visit with a nephrologist in your country. There is not a treatment for PCKD that is this far advanced. You will need to consult with a nephrologist in your country for treatment that might include dialysis or transplantation.

This entry was posted in Ask the Doctor, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, Kidney-Related Health Questions, Nephrologist, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Transplantation. Bookmark the permalink.